I’m me. I do funny stuff.
- communicate for the New Zealand Drug Foundation,
- Co-Convene the Young Greens,
- am Forest and Bird’s Saddleback/Tieke conservation advocate, and
- write funny stuff for people.
In the past I have:
- Edited Salient magazine in 2009
- Run in the 2009 Mount Albert by-election
- Campaign Managed the Saddleback/Tieke in Forest and Bird’s Bird of the Year competition
- Represented New Zealand at International Space School in 2002
In the future I hope to:
- Write and act in a comedy TV show,
- Become a Member of Parliament (the two are surprisingly similar),
- own a smallish predator free area of land in Ohura where Tieke can roam free, and
- keep this website up to date with my silliness.